Our client, a fast growing global systems integrator and managed services provider, is looking for a OT Security Architect.
The primary responsibilities of the OT security architect are to:
- serve as a recognized subject matter expert and thought leader with deep expertise in OT security area to perform specialized consulting engagements;
- support the creation of multi-technology solutions across business and service units, acting in that sense as a subject matter expert in OT;
- analyse business mission, vision, strategy, processes and needs of an organization to assist the client in defining a holistic OT strategy and solutions, acting in that sense as a specialized trusted advisor to the client.
After an initial familiarization with methodologies and approaches, the OT security business consultant will:
as specialized consultant:
- translate OT security risks into business impact and propose required mitigation actions or recommendations to the client.
- conduct consultative engagements, in a lead consultant or team member role, with clients to ensure the delivery of assessment services in security related to IACS/SCADA/OT. The primary deliverables of these engagements, are mainly composed of an analysis of the client’s current situation, proposed solutions for the future together with OT roadmap and associated business cases;
- perform process control network & security architecture reviews, network mapping and testing;
- participate to the delivery of more complex consulting projects (executed in virtual team) ensuring that the quality delivered in the reports adheres to both Company and the client’s requirements;
- ensure hand-over of engagement information and pull-through opportunities to internal stakeholders;
- develop, support and maintain standardized consultative engagement templates, methodologies and OT security reference architecture in response to reoccurring client needs in his subject matter area;
- perform business development and presales work for opportunities within his own domain;
- act as a mentor for less experienced consultants or architects.
as a supportive solution architect in presales phase:
- support, together with specialized subject matter colleagues or third parties, the creation of complex solutions focusing on security and covering all aspects of service, application and infrastructure components;
- participate in the answer of complex RFI, RFQ and/or RFP including typically multiple technologies and/or Lines of Business;
- participate in the elaboration and justification of complex business cases and/or customized pricing models;
as trusted advisor in a long-term relationship with clients:
- understand the client’s business strategy, processes, services and roadmap and map these to OT architectures using multiple architectural views or models;
- provide strategic advice for improvement and innovation on OT technologies and services based on his knowledge of recognized reference architecture and models;
- closely collaborate with program manager and service delivery manager roles assigned to the client, to deliver state of the art services to guarantee and enhance the long-term relationship with the client;
- work proactively with sales team and look for additional opportunities.
- Bachelor at a minimum (Master strongly preferred).
- Extensive experience with the following concepts/technologies: Cybersecurity reference architecture, segmentation, defense-in-depth, end point protection, access control, firewalls, SIEM.
- Demonstrated years of experience working with or maintaining Industrial Automation & Control Systems (IACS) with Global corporations or with IACS vendors (DCS, PLC, SIS, SCADA, IED).
- 3-5 years of hands on and extensive OT networking and cybersecurity experience conducting network design, network hardening, vulnerability identification and mitigation plans.
- Knowledgeable of emerging OT Security frameworks and standards including NIST CSF, NIST SP 82R2, IEC-62443, ISA 99 and NERC CIP.
- Be familiar with at least one of these vertical segments: power, oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, automotive or logistics
- Notions of project management and agile methodologies are considered as a plus.
- French or Dutch as mother tongue and good verbal and written knowledge of the other language as well as English.
Personal Attributes & Required Skills
- Display persuasive and confident presentation.
- Emotional and stress resilience and ability to autonomously achieve challenging goals.
- Clear and persuasive communication (verbal and written).
- Balanced Business and Technology savvy with a strong understanding of both applications, services and infrastructure.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders.
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving ability as well as an appreciation for rigour and objectivity.
- Good business acumen allowing identification of business opportunities and our clients’ business needs, and delivery of consultative engagements in line with these.
- Strong personal initiative and a sense for innovation, to identify efficient and competitive solutions to our clients’ needs, as well as new types of engagements and solutions.
- Work flexibility and willingness to travel for a limited period if needed.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, and to drive or lead such teams where opportune.
- Eligible and prepared to obtain NATO clearance if necessary.
Contact: Pierre Dagneau +32 477 21 65 20 - email@example.com