Global Professional Services organization in looking for Transfer Pricing Manager to support the growth of its Tax Department in one of its locations in the Benelux region.
You will be responsible for transfer pricing activities providing support to the Financial Services portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Participate in advance pricing agreement requests (unilateral and bilateral, EU arbitration convention matters).
• Implementation and follow-up of transfer pricing aspects for companies in portfolio, allocation of profit between HQ and branch, pricing of specific banking transaction.
• Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for compliance and tax audits purposes.
• Coordination with advisors from the Financial Services team.
• Master Degree (e.g. Economics, Finance and Accounting, Tax Law, etc...).
• Minimum 4/5 years of experience in Transfer Pricing activities.
• Working knowledge providing these services to Financial Institutions.
• Strong knowledge of transfer pricing concepts and financial analysis skills.
• Command of the most commonly used databases.
• Fluent level of English is a must.
• Managerial skills, enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
You can send your resume to Maria Verdu: firstname.lastname@example.org