Global Professional Services organization in looking for Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant to support the growth of its Tax Department in one of its locations in the Benelux region.
You will be involved in transfer pricing activities in different lines of business within the organization (multi sector approach).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for compliance and tax audits purposes.
• Participate in advance pricing agreement requests.
• Implementation and follow-up of transfer pricing aspects of acquisitions and restructuring involving financing debt/equity instruments and Special Purpose Vehicles for international groups and more generally of cross-border transactions implemented by worldwide groups.
• Coordination of files with companies, law firms, trust companies and banks.
• Master Degree (e.g. Economics, Finance and Accounting, Tax Law, etc...).
• Working experience, minimum 3 years, in Transfer Pricing activities in a consultancy firm or corporate environment.
• Fluent level of English is a must
• Quick learner and enthusiastic attitude.
• Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
You can send your resume to Maria Verdu: email@example.com