- Being an Experienced Auditor, you will be responsible for well-known clients and you will support the management on the audit projects;
- As a senior, you will be managing the teams by coordinating, coaching and developing younger colleagues;
- As client relations are very important, you will be investing time also to enhance the relations with existing clients and develop the network of business contacts.
- On top of your fixed salary you will have an attractive remuneration package and benefits;
- Opportunities to move internally and internationally;
- You will be working in a dynamic and multicultural environment.;
- There isa range of training programs available to develop both soft -and technical skills. In addition there are opportunities to obtain professional certifications.
- At least two years' audit experience within a well-known international audit firm and relevant experience with corporates and / or the financial services sector;
- You have experience with relevant standards, e.g. IFRS;
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German;
- You are preparing for a relevant professional qualification or would considering obtaining such a certification in the future.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend