Are you the person to support the business in achieving its objectives?
The Senior Client Partner is responsible for identifying, developing, and closing systems integration Managed Service and outsourcing projects. Promotes very complex and integrated Managed Services in such a way that is accessible by different stakeholders with different levels of technical expertise.
Responsible for identifying, developing, and closing systems integration outsourcing projects. Involves customized multi-product/multi-vendor solutions with hardware, software, and services. Applies sales skills to engage and close opportunities with decision-makers. Turns opportunity over to implementation/consulting team. Deals may involve a long sales cycle. Results: Can report to any of the field sales management positions.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify and qualify current needs and effectively articulate how we can add value through its services and solutions offerings.
- Build deep & long-term relationships with key client leaders in a Managed Services opportunity and execute a competitive win strategy through understanding the client’s business requirements and competitive landscape.
- Build commercial solutions for Managed Services solutions and design deals that meet client’s needs and ensure win/win solutions for both client and us.
- Drives overall MS sales engagement, commercial modelling & negotiate contractual terms, mitigate risk/obstacles and move the proposal to close.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and create and document a shared strategy to meet sales target (e.g., a net new customer pursuit plan to land new logos, activities to achieve client satisfaction, minimize churn, cross-sell, upsell, revenue, and margin goals).
- Ensure data accuracy and alignment to regional TPS reporting standards for CP assigned deals within the pipeline reporting tool.
- Lead the negotiation of deals with clients and lead the internal account management team to enable conclusion of the deal.
- Promote complex and integrated solutions and services (i.e., Managed Services) to drive new contracts within assigned accounts in segments 1,2 and 3.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of our solutions and services by sharing best practices, industry and technology trends with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Engage and co-ordinate with the partner/vendor community to drive select deals through vendor-based on predefined vendor role for the segment.
- Create and maintain critical relationships with internal team members to help guide opportunities to appropriate resources and win support for key client initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Demonstrate an understanding of and the ability to position our “partnership” offerings (i.e. Managed Services, Support Services, Consulting Services and Technical Services)
- Appropriately allocate sales time between assigned client/prospect opportunities; ensure focus on the top clients/prospects and balance opportunity size with likely outcomes.
- Understand financial statements and metrics, including revenue, expense control, and growth relative to market in order to hold strategic client conversations.
- Have the legal knowledge to discuss contracting with the client and understand how to position terms as a value exchange
- Understand each team member’s skills and knowledge and coach team members to drive team effectiveness
- Solution selling skills (SPIN etc)
- Presentation skills
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Degree in Technical or Sales field (preferred, but not essential) or relevant experience equivalent to a degree
- Negotiation Skills (example Scotworks)
- Desirable: AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training, MS Azure Fundamentals Training (or latest equivalent)
- Strong experience in a large IT organisation
- Formidable sales experience with global, regional and/or large accounts with an application focus
- Industry knowledge at an advanced level regarding Applications and how to consult across C+ level and above with Applications solutions
- Exposure to Managed Services and a detailed understanding of MS or ES approach to business
- A sound understanding of the vast range of IT operations and our service offerings
- Detailed understanding and experience in our products and understanding of industry best practices
- Established sales, client engagement and business development experience with requisite understanding of relevant markets and market penetration strategies
Kevin Kempen, email@example.com or +32492644128