This position is located in The Netherlands (Amsterdam Area). Candidates outside daily commuting range will be required to relocate. Relocation support as well as a relocation package (financial) will be provided.
Our principal is a leading global producer of specialty and performance biochemicals. All the products are based on sustainable resources.
The company is a growing specialty chemicals producer that brings added value to its customers, not only in the products themselves, but also through application support, technical and logistics service.
A very good name in the industry as well as a solid marketing strategy and excellent products developed by a large R&D team make this a desirable employer in the chemical industry with excellent results and future perspective.
The Chemical Intermediates business unit is one of the stabile pillars of the client company and generates the largest sales volume. It offers a professional and motivating work environment with an excellent remuneration structure as well as top-of-the bill secondary benefits.
- Direct sales & business development for the chemical intermediates / refinery chemicals business lines
- Distributor management and support
- Establishing and communicating the value proposition in a clear way to potential and existing customers
- Sales and key account management on a European level (50% traveling)
- Customer price negotiations
- Key Account Management
- Attending specialist events
- Creating and managing presentations
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Tackling technical issues (in cooperation with technical experts and R&D)
- A challenging sales position in an international market leader in the field of “green” chemicals
- An international professional work environment with colleagues and customers of all nationalities
- Personal development opportunities for those prepared to leave their comfort zone
- A position with high visibility in the global HQ of a dynamic sales-driven organization
- Excellent remuneration and additional benefits (premium company car also for private use, pension plan etc.)
- Holds a degree in chemistry / chemical engineering / material science or related OR a business degree with solid chemicals sales experience
- Experience in base / industrial /process chemical sales
- Has a clear drive for results
- Experienced in value sales as well as competitive bid process sales
- At least 5 years of experience in chemical sales
- Speaks fluent English and German
- Is willing to travel at least 50%
- Our client provides a relocation allowance and relocation support.
For more information or in order to apply, please contact (confidentially):
Manager Chemicals & Life Sciences Division
Antal International BV
t. +31 20 751 6100
m. +31 6 33 730 513