Head-Digital Marketing & Strategy
- Develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement on the organisation’s web & mobile apps via all channels and marketing programs.
- Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth.
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs.
- Undertake consumer research to identify their needs and current friction points and come up with analysis or consumer understanding backed ideas to unlock growth.
- Manage cross-functional growth projects by working closely with product and functional teams to run experiments and roll out features on an ongoing basis.
- Design and execute all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including Push, SMS, email, PR, on-ground GTM and advertising campaigns.
- Ability to drive large scale projects, experiments and smaller tweaks with equal ease.
Skills / Qualifications:
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing in a variety of digital channels, including Display Advertising, Affiliate, SEO/SEM, Social Media, and Mobile, with 2+ years of mentoring growth managers.
- Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience in growth hacking/ digital marketing, preferably in the e-commerce or B2C product industry.
- Good team leading skills with experience working in virtual teams.
- Technical skills sufficient enough to understand complexity without developer inputs and work with developers/architects to make right technical trade-offs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to refine messages based on the audience.
- Track record of launching multiple growth initiatives with high velocity.