● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
● 3+ years of experience developing web applications and services with Rails, Ruby
● Very conversant with databases (preferably PostgreSQL), caching, low latency
request processing, in production
● Familiarity with either Java or Golang
● Expert understanding of internet and web applications architectures, including http(s), REST, caching, microservices, serverless computing and database design.
● Hands-on DevOps and infrastructure familiarity (AWS and local)
● Penchant for algorithmic optimization to complex workflow processes.
● Constantly learning the best practices and improving skill sets with respect to
software engineering and technology in general
● Experience consuming and contributing to open source projects