Qualifications / Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mass communication or business
- MBA Preferred from a reputed college
- Ideal candidates should have 6+ years’ experience in product support/development, marketing and application/technical support role in a large team
- Excellent customer focus, interpersonal, motivational and managerial skills, including the ability to manage customer relationships and escalations successfully
- Effective time management, the ability to multitask and prioritize projects with the right level of precision
- This person as a product manager will create a strategy and roadmap, and lead the product charter for a unit within the overall product management organization.
- He or she will prioritize the features based on business impact and work with engineering to deliver the roadmap.
- The product manager will own the launch plan and will measure the impact of the various projects that are launched.