Role: General Manager – Sales & Marketing
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts with responsibility for P&L.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships and strengthening the brand.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinctive aspects of products.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales/marketing; developing customer-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Graduate with MBA in Marketing.
- Experience Required: 15 to 20 plus years of relevant experience in Medical Devices / Renal Care / Pharma / Healthcare industry.
- Must have handled good sales volumes and a team of at least 50 people.
- Should have Renal Care and/or Medical Devices product knowledge.
- Should have business aptitude and knowledge of business operations.
- Technical Skills: MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point presentation
- Attributes/ Capabilities: Dedicated and high level of self-motivation, Customer oriented approach, Strong intra-personal skills, Excellent written and communication skills, Problem solving attitude, Negotiation skill, Coordinating and motivating abilities, Energetic and proactive, Creative and Initiative taking, Influencing skills, People management skill, Business skills.