- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Identify and correct bottlenecks and bug fixing to ensure improvement in the application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the Android ecosystem Kotlin.
- Solid understanding of Android SDK and Android architecture
- Strong Java and object-oriented concepts.
- Familiarity with RxJava.
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns and API Design
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience partnering with designers to implement designs
- Knowledge with Android UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.