1. Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect
you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship.
2. Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a
mentor to the team members
3. Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing
systems to improve performance.
4. Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
5. Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
1. Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of
multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other
Object Oriented Language.
2. Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve
problems in computing. A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired.
3. Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
4. Strong decision-making ability
5. Strong Problem Solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills.
Candidate background required (Education & Experience):
● Engineering Degree from an institute of repute, typically with an experience of
of development experience in a product firm.
● Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous
● Should be ready to work as a Full Stack engineer, although relevant experience is not