Role : Software Engineer / Member of Technical Staff (Backend)
Location : Pune
Years - 3 -7 years
About the Company :
It is a personal finance money management app. Since it was launched, the app has helped over 8 million Indians track their spends, bank balances, bill reminders and manage their personal finances.
The App analyses transaction SMSes from banks and merchants to detect and track your spends without any manual intervention, and smartly classifies them into categories. Along with helping to take control of your spends, the app provides insights into where, when, and how you spent your money in a given period, track upcoming credit card and utility bill payments and send and receive money with app BHIM UPI to settle spends with friends, make payment for online purchases, or send money directly to a bank account.
3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with server side technologies
- The key responsibility for this role is to produce code that solves the given business problem in the most effective and optimized manner.
- As a professional in the position you should be vigilant that the feature you develop does not break existing functionality and is backward compatible.
- You need to ensure that any piece of code produced by you is thoroughly self tested and reviewed before it goes to QA.
- You should take ownership of functional correctness, scalability, maintainability, monitoring of deployed code.
- Proficiency in at least one server side programming language, knowledge of Python is a big plus.
- Excellent ability to understand a problem statement and articulate a solution for the same.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming principles and design standards.
- Knowledge of version control softwares, preferably Git.
- Hands on experience on API development and understanding of related terminologies.
- Hands on experience on SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- Come up with multiple engineering approaches, weighs pros and cons and select the best approach.