Our client, a well known name from FMCG is looking for your expertise as an Administrator to provide effective Administrative support in a Product Management environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Preparation of Monthly reports
· Benchmarking & market research, collating and presenting the necessary information to key stakeholders
· SAP product setup & maintenance of records
· Checking of technical documents, instruction books,
· Creation of a Product Database to form a centralised resource for all digital assets
· Completion and submission of retailer setup forms
· Work with marketing team
· Manage regulation changes affecting range
· Maintain promotional calendar and monitor retailer implementation of promotions and sell out
· Ensure price lists are up to date and shared, together with a record of customer pricing
· Assist in the preparation of presentations for internal and external use
· Creation and management of a range and external pricelist
· Conduct monthly retailer website audits for products checking accuracy, effectiveness of content, and consumer reviews
· Point of contact for customer service product queries
· Maintain a record of product samples
· Perform other duties of a similar nature
· A good standard of PC literacy (Microsoft Office), Photoshop beneficial.
· Passionate, intellectual with a constant will to win
· Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in terms of persuasion, negotiation and the ability to build strong relationships as part of a close team.
· Self-starter, creative problem solver who is results focussed
· Able to plan and organise themselves effectively
· Acute attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple complex projects
· Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and externally
· Acts consistently in line with organisational values
· Builds wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
· Resilient and able to manage change constructively
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.