Enterprise Marketing Manager Berkshire Based
This International Software Company develops innovative VMware products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. It enables theirs customers to reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realise the promise of virtualisation with their VMware.
This newly created position, of Enterprise Marketing Manager, will focus on the execution of marketing campaigns dedicated to Named Accounts in the Enterprise sector in the UK and Ireland, in alignment with their strategy, supporting the local Sales team, and working closely with the EMEA Enterprise Marketing team. They want to strengthen their position in the worldwide Enterprise market.
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will be the key point of contact for Enterprise/Strategic Accounts Go-to-market marketing activities.
· You will be able to create, drive and implement Account Based Marketing plans for Named Accounts in the UK & Ireland, together with the local regional Sales team (Activities to include C Level events).
· Ensure alignment and consistency of Enterprise Marketing activities with EMEA &
· Represent the company at key events (CxOs roundtables, etc);
· Coordinate and organize UK presence into high level EMEA Industry events, together with
· Create and/or localise content for dedicated Enterprise campaigns together with EMEA
· Work with the Field Marketing Manager and Customer Reference team to ensure availability and quality of customer success stories;
· Work closely with the Field and Channel Marketing Managers to support Enterprise
· Provide support to Marketing UK and Ireland team on any other projects as needed;
· Manage the plan and budget for Enterprise activities (yearly plan, as well as mid-year review).
· 5-8 years’ experience in similar marketing functions or B2B Marketing, End-users relative activities (including operational marketing, database marketing, brand content, social marketing & digital)
· Native / Fluent English
· High level Education qualifications in marketing or business
· Good analytical skills for reporting and research
Contact us today to discuss this role or your next Career step.