We have an exciting opportunity for a Copywriter to join our client based in Slough on a contractual basis for 1 year. This will be a work from home position, you'll focus on providing clear, persuasive and original copy for both corporate and marketing communications channels as well as proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Work closely with the Group Brand & Communications Manager to create copy for internal communications, social media channels, email, corporate websites and more
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the group marketing team
- Overseeing the production phase, booking, and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice
Key Skills Required:
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Solid time-management skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.