Our client is a successful large German company with more than 10,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). One of their business units is measuring the media usage of consumers, both online and offline. For this unit in Berlin we are currently looking for a
- Your will be a part of an international cross-functional development team that works with agile methodology (Scrum)
- You will help create state-of-the art RESTful software solutions that track usage of websites, mobile applications, streaming devices, Smart TVs and Hbb TV.
- You will gather and share knowledge regarding technical developments for tracking solutions (e.g. cookies, local storage, cross-domain data exchange).
- You will use cloud services like AWS Elastic Beanstalk to scale tracking solutions according to the demand of high traffic media content providers
- You will support clients to integrate and use tracking SDKs in their environments
- You will maintain and enhance existing code base
- Degree in informatics or similar qualification
- Several years work experience in web development and full-stack development
- Good knowledge in other web technologies such as HTML5/CSS3, PHP etc..
- Good knowledge in client/server communication using the http protocol
- Experience in working in an agile Scrum team
- Knowledge in Cloud Solutions
- Fluent English language skills, German an added advantage
- You have good communicative skills, are honest and open in communication and like to be part of a high-performing team
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment, flexible working conditions
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44