Solution Architect CISCO Enterprise Networks
Bern - Switzerland
Swiss subsidiary of a leading European ICT services provider, the company delivers to a wide variety of clients and industry sectors, solutions and services with a focus on Unified Communications and Collaboration Technologies, enterprise networking and workspace management.
The company offers a challenging opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment with modern working conditions, within a skilled and motivated team.
- Developing architectures, creating designs based on innovative Cisco network and security solutions, and ensuring the integrity of the solution in the customer-specific environment.
- Get familiar with Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, and Blue Coat security products.
- Advising and supporting customers in connection with complex IP networks as well as the latest developments in the market.
- As an architect, you support the account managers in the offer phase and ensure an attractive offer is tailored to the customer's needs.
- Presenting the products and solutions developed (concepts, products, services, maintenance, etc.) to the customers.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers and manufacturers/suppliers.
- Whenever necessary, actively support Product Marketing.
- You hold an Engineering Degree in telecommunications, electrical, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- You have an excellent technical knowledge in Cisco Enterprise Networks (appropriate certification is an advantage).
- Experience in the areas of Cisco Datacenter and Security as well as managed services is desirable.
- You are organized and work in a structured manner, with a great deal of independence. You understand quickly and you are able to work in a very dynamic environment.
- You think and act in a customer-oriented way, and enjoy working with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- You speak German and English fluently.