Our client is one of the leading industrial companies in the world. It is an an spanish multinational that counts with different business lines in the area of security, payment methods and dispensing systems, and it is among the most innovative Spanish companies thanks to its investment in R & D and its policy of corporate social responsibility, transparency and commitment. They stand out for having + 24% of employed women taking into account the sector to which they belong.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure compliance and delivery of projects related to your area of responsibility.
- To achieve a high level of user satisfaction through innovative solutions that meet the requirements and expectations of the projects.
- To promote both the adoption and improvement of the Scrum methodology in order to ensure continuous improvement in the solutions provided.
- To guide, advise and monitor the activity of the teams (mainly external) in the correct implementation of the solutions for the company.
- Solid knowledge in PHP and Java
- Experience in the use of HTTP REST protocols.
- Experience in the use of Relational Database is required, being interesting to provide it with engines such as SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in implementing Web and Mobile solutions; being more attractive the knowledge in Android.
- Ability to propose innovative solutions and bring creativity to teamwork to create applications that improve both functionality and user experience.
- Desirable to contribute experience with Laravel, nodeJS and Scrum.