We are seeking a skilled facility manager to join this international company in their German operations, a
Facilities Manager (m-f-x)
Flexible location near one of the facilities / Home office North– West– East- Germany
- Carry out maintenance visits to an agreed schedule providing accurate reports on the condition of the building.
- Provide support to the management with maintenance related issues
- Provide management with training on building systems
- Undertake works as part of the planned improvement programmes and associated non budgeted capital works
- Responsible for the cost control of expenditure arising from planned improvement programmes -including raising Purchase Orders and authorising Invoices.
- Responsible for the cost control of expenditure arising from Repairs and Maintenance budgets identified within the Profit and Loss accounts for each cinema and across the Territory -including raising Purchase Orders and authorising Invoices..
- Responsible for managing the handover of new cinemas from Construction to Operations -ensuring that contracts for maintenance are in place and the necessary training of cinema management has been undertaken.
- To contribute to the Company’s success by suggesting ideas and encouraging the development of uniform Best Practice in the areas of maintenance and operating efficiency.
- To propose and prepare annual Repairs and Maintenance P&L budgets
- To contribute to the agreeing, reviewing and co-ordinating of national equipment and building maintenance contracts.
- Completed vocational-technical vocational training in the field of HVAC or electrical engineering, ideally with further education to * to master * in or technician * in resp. a comparable qualification such Fachwirt Facility Management / Immobilienmanagement
- First experience in managing facilities
- Excellent administratoive and analytical skills
- Advanced English (both spoken and written)
Please send your application including your CV and References to: EMoore@antal.com.
If you have any questions or suggestions about positions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Edward Moore, your contact at Antal International GmbH, by email or by phone +49 69 976 75 139.