Our client is a successful Software House that’s at the forefront of industry change, and operate on international projects with global clients. For the location Bologna we are currently looking for a
Product Marketing Manager
You will be part of the Global Technology Marketing Team and you will report to the Group Solutions Director. Your mission will be to link product strategy to successful marketing tactics to drive market penetration and revenue growth for trade optimization software solutions.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will drive engagement for both internal and external audiences.
- Conduct competitive analysis, monitor and assess competitors’ offerings, positioning, and market penetration on a continuous basis to inform product strategy.
- Understand and document the buyer’s process.
- Collaborate with product management and delivery teams to collect market requirements and deliver a strong product roadmap for trade optimization solutions.
- Develop a marketing plan for the trade optimization solutions, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers, acquisition of new customers, geographic and product offering expansions
- Collaborate with product management to develop a strong product value proposition, positioning and messaging that resonates with the target market and buyer personas
- Create marketing content to support global campaign management and sales enablement efforts.
- Oversee the successful launch of new products and releases of existing products.
- Support sales enablement through internal tools and external collaterals.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and report back to the business on required changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing Management for an international software company.
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for digital product marketing to deliver value for the clients and for the company.
- International project management experience.
- Solid understanding of the software industry, the domain, market dynamics, and user and customer behaviors.
- Enterprise-level web CMS utilization, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and web analytics.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Professional certification in product marketing, digital marketing or agile methodology is advantageous.