Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 730 shops (170 in Germany), 2.400 + shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally (27 countries). With their 6.500 plus employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for a
Head of Retail - West (m/f/d)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
You are ultimately responsible for the financial and operational management of the shops and guide / mentor
Area- and Shop Managers and Retail Coordinators within the shops. You strive the implementation of appropriate actions in order to achieve planned KPIs, margins, market share and cross profits and maintain and develop the service.
· You will lead the business from a retail perspective and translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans
· You identify and optimize promotional opportunities and spend time in shops with retail shop teams and customers to understand and identify business critical issues.
· You support the expansion plan by implementing new shops, teams, stock and activities.
· You recruit, onboard and develop area/shop managers and report to the Country Director DACH.
· You maintain the corporate identity in all shops and all related initiatives.
· You develop key initiatives to increase service and value of the retail operation and generate ideas about future retail activities.
· Several years of experience in Retail; preferably including Retail Management
· Cosmetics experience is not a must but preferred
· Understanding of Retail principles and levers which drive brand profit
· Leadership und coaching experience
· Good decision-making skills
· Highly solution oriented
· Strong analytical, numeric and communication skills
· Professional digital thinking
· Excellent English & German command; Mobility
· Mobility – the job entails frequent travel
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at their head office.
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, than please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period