We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for our market leading client based in Bracknell. They are looking for an experienced Warranty Operation Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will be providing outstanding customer support & training to the warranty community.
- Key contact for Technical Centre
- Ongoing evaluation of warranty operations and organisations of Branch/ Distributor
- Support the warranty personnel in Branch/ Distributors to optimise processes and develop and implement best practice
- Ensure that New European Warranty System operates and develops in line with the needs of customers, dealers, branches, distributors, factories for all product groups
- Ensure that warranty payments administered are completed on time
Key Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of warranty operations at both Branch & Pan European level required & Dealer level
- Experience of Automobile, Motorcycle & Power Product business is beneficial
- Highly motivated self starter, numerate and committed to achieving efficiencies and best practices
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office & Business Objects reporting)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.