We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compensation and Benefit Specialist to join our client based in Bracknell. The successful candidate will contribute to developing HR policies and schemes and will be included in multiple implementations and project roll-outs across Europe. You will also be responsible for benchmarking salary and bonus plans to ensure competitiveness and assisting with the annual pay cycle activities, such as annual performance related pay review.
- Complete salary and benefit survey and benchmarking exercise
- Analyse compensation trends in order to review and update the pay and benefits packages
- Create and maintain compensation metrics/analytics
- Manage annual appraisal cycle and pay review
- Participate in revising the internal working regulations across the region
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the various HR policies such as the promotion scheme, appraisal scheme, reward policy, mobility scheme, travel policy, job grading and other Compensation and benefits policy
Key Skills Required:
- Evidenced experience and achievements in European compensation and benefit
- Knowledge and experience in job evaluation and compensation analysis
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with HR or professional certification or qualifications desirable
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel - Functions including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts)
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Language: fluency in English, additional European language is an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.