Are you currently seeking a new opportunity within Procurement or Vendor Management?
Perhaps you are on the look out for a new challenge within an established and forward thinking organisation?
If so, our client based in Bracknell, Berkshire are currently interested in speaking to Procurement professionals who are open to new opportunities.
Role Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Highly Desirable: Experience within Banking, Asset Finance Financial Services and Indirect Procurement
* Provide expert procurement and vendor management advice and training to new starters and business units where required
* Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with business units and promote the principles of good procurement and vendor management practices throughout the company
* Support and lead high value and complex competitive bids in consultation with stakeholders and as directed by the Procurement & Contract Manager
* Effectively manage the performance of high-risk vendor contracts in conjunction with the client, stakeholders and as directed by the Procurement & Contract Manager
* Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with vendors
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.