TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER BASED IN BRASOV FROM AUTOMATION INDUSTRY
Company Automation Industry - Cluj I Romania
Location Cluj Napoca (company office) or home office in Brasov
Sales Territories Romania – Central Area – BV, SB, DJ, AG, PH, BZ, IF, B
Main Partner FANUC, LINCOLN ELECTRIC, KUKA
Your new Employer, based in Cluj-Napoca, its a Romanian company that become the largest national integrator of fully automated solutions using industrial robots. The industry applications are for various production processes, as follows: parts loading/unloading by CNCs, moulding machines or presses, cutting processes of metallic or nemetalic materials as well as engraving, parts assemblig in electronic industry, pick and place processes, sorting and transfer of raw materials and processed materials, arc welding, point to point welding, painting or varnishing.Apart from automated solutions, the company also offer associated services, such as technical support and consulting. They are dynamic team, which works harmoniously across national borders. The satisfaction of our whole team is reflected in the steady increase in our successes.
- You will manage sales of Inno Robotics SRL products in Central and South area of Romania
- You will build a strong relationship with customers by clearly understanding their needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics through personal visits and presentation
- You will grow the market through generation of new leads and following up with leads provided.
- You will prepare customer reports on regular basis and keep the CRM system updated on opportunities and results
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering or a similar education
- Ideally you have prior sales related experience in the field of engineering
- Prior experience with robots and automation would be an advantage
- You have experience in working independently
- You are a great team player
- You communicate fluently in English
What company offer:
- Future-proof employment in the field of industrial automation and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- A fair, performance-based compensation model
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.