In order to sustain its growth in Belgium, My client, a fast growing IT Services company (and TOP EMPLOYER en Belgium), is URGENTLY looking for a Sr TRANSITION MANAGER. This position is based in Brussels
- Plan, manage and execute the service transition process, manage risk and minimise potential failures according to standard
- Ensure that the environment is prepared, configured and equipped to operate and support the client according to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Establish and manage client relationships in order to ensure the successful provision of transition support within the agreed service levels.
- Identify resource requirements and act as matrix manager by providing guidance and resolving resource related issues.
- Contribute to the pre-sales process by identifying the client’s requirements and designing a feasible transition plan.
Here's what we are looking for in candidates
- A significant experience in services transitioning within a large enterprise environment or a similar project management experience
- Good language skills in English, Dutch and French
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and standards for project management
- Knowledge of the ITIL principles
- Expertise on transition management approach and methodology is an asset
- Experience in compiling and managing a budget
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing vendors
- Experience in managing a team and allocating resources
For further information or application, please reach out on email@example.com or call directly on +32 477216520.