Senior Application Architect
Nature of the main tasks:
- You are part of our Hosting and Housing Services team. Together we define processes and provide the services and tools required to operate high-quality hosting management services to our customers.
- You troubleshoot, isolate and fix malfunctions and provide feedback for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
- You understand and follow the processes governing our services and are a point of reference for others in complying with the policies in place. You have a formal, technical and disciplined approach to IT Management with strong focus on policy enforcement and documentation.
- You know and adhere to the industry's best practices (i.e. ITIL) and seize opportunities to lead changes to improve productivity and governance.
- Higher-education degree in computer science (University, HES/ETS) or comparable education and practical experience.
- min 12 years overall experience in IT.
- min. 2 years of experience as System Administrator or in a service management office.
- min. 1 year of experience in operation and administration of Cloud/SaaS applications and servers.
- Knowledge of SDLC management and Release Management.
- Understanding of application architectures (e.g. technical perspective, UML deployment diagrams).
- You are committed, independent and process-oriented. You are a team player that embracing collaboration, consensus and team awareness.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English.
Knowledge and competences
- Hosting, Servers, WebLogic, Java Architecture, SPA, Weblogic MANDATORY
- Weblogic and/or Apache Tomcat
- Jazz RTC / Git / Jenkins (at least one)
- Linux Server Administration and shell command and scripting
- SQL and Oracle 12c
- Well skilled in MS Office suite (Excel and Power Point)
- You are familiar with the following technologies and concepts
- Networking (IP/TCPIP stacks)
- Information Security principles and practices
- Project Management concepts, techniques and vocabulary
- ITMS (ticketing) tools: ServiceNow, Jira or equivalent
Will be considered as an asset:
- Jive/Jira installation and administration
- MS Project
- Cold Fusion / PHP
- Web Service management/development
- DevOps / ITIL
- Microsoft Azure hosting solution
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.