For its IT Coordination team in Brussels, our client, a growing international Financial Services company, is looking for an Enterprise Architect. The candidate will systematically apply sound practices in requirements analysis and business-IT architecture, making the IT landscape of the Corporate Center more coherent, future proof, cost-efficient for their Business.
The main responsibilities are:
- Support Business departments in better business & technology requirements analysis before selecting a solution, to make sure all angles are covered
- Lead well thought through solution selections
- Improve vendor collaboration (RFP, Challenge vendors ...
- Improve Business and Technology Architecture for the Corporate Center;
- Contribute to the Company Architects community;
- IT Experience of at least 5 years, preferably in similar roles in the financial sector or insurance industry;
- Knowledge of Finance and Risk processes and the Insurance industry is a plus;
- You have a conceptual mind and are a doer, able to construct successful solutions out of Business complex requirements;
- You are able to see and draw the bigger picture;
- You possess excellent communication-skills, to business- and technical public, and different levels of the organisation;
- You have excellent listening skills, to understand the real requirements;
Contact: Pierre Dagneau +32 477 21 65 20 - email@example.com