Our client, a global systems integrator and managed services provider for Hybrid IT, is looking for Security Assessment Consultants / Penetration Testers (Junior and Senior). They bring together the world’s best technology with the service support which their clients need – from consulting, technical, and support services to a fully managed service. This also includes supporting their clients during their digital business transformation journey.
As a Security Assessment Consultant (Penetration Tester), your primary responsibility will be to serve as a recognised subject matter expert and thought leader with expertise in information security and to use this expertise to perform assessments (such as penetration tests, risk assessments).
A significant amount of your time will be allocated to Research and Development (R&D) through which you will be encouraged you to discover new security vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
Main duties/Key accountabilities
After an initial familiarization with the Company methodologies and approaches, the Security Assessment Consultant should be capable to:
- conduct technical consultative engagements including projects initiation, technical security testing and analysis, reporting and result presentations, for our clients on topics like :
- Web Application;
- Mobile Application;
- Desktop Application;
- maintain a broad-based technical knowledge in key information security areas;
- perform (complex) technical research:
- develop security evasion techniques useful in Red-Teaming engagements;
- become an expert in certain technical topic (Active Directory, Containers, Web Browsers, …);
- discover new (previously undiscovered) vulnerabilities (0days), perform responsible disclosure, publish your research;
- For the Senior Talents:
- develop and maintain standardized templates, tools and methodologies in response to reoccurring client needs;
- provide guidance and coaching to junior team members;
- conduct occasional presales work for activities in line with penetration testing;
- take the lead on complex security assessments;
Education, Training & Experience
- You have minimum a Bachelor in ICT or similar in experience.
- Senior: At least 3-5 years of experience in the Information Security field.
- Junior: At least 1-2 years of experience in the Information Security field.
- French or Dutch as mother tongue and good verbal and written knowledge of English.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, …
- Experience with common penetration testing frameworks and tools such as Kali, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Mimikatz, …
- Ability to think creatively in complex situations (e.g. attempting to bypass security controls).
- Certifications such as CEH, OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE are a strong plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Driving license (cat B) is required.
III. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Display clear, persuasive and confident presentation and communication.
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving ability.
- Strong personal initiative and a sense for pushing the limits on your technical knowledge.
- Work flexibility and willingness to travel for a limited period if needed.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team.
- Eligible and prepared to obtain NATO clearance.
- Act with commitment to Company’s core values of Innovation, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Integrity, Client Commitment and Respect.
Contact: Pierre Dagneau +32 477 21 65 20 - email@example.com