This person will work in a team of multicultural young professionals part of the Projects Business Unit delivering ICT solutions. This person will perform on top of his software development tasks, following additional tasks: - Technical discussions with the customer in order to find the most adequate solutions
- High level design of the solution
- Support to the project manager for the planning aspects
- Follow up of the delivered development work of the other people working on the same project
- Msc/Master or Bachelor in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 6 -7 years of experience in software development.
-Minimum 2 year of experience in software design and architecture.
- Software design and development skills:
▪ Excellent knowledge of Java
▪ Excellent knowledge of development principles and best practices
▪ UML ▪ XML related technolgies (XSLT, XPath, etc)
▪ Development tools (Eclipse, CVS/SVN)
▪ Database design and development
▪ Basic knowledge of unix and unix command shell o Advantage
▪ Knowledge of SOA architecture principles and related technologies (WSDL, JAX-WS, etc)
▪ Design patterns
▪ JBoss / Tomcat configuration and administration
▪ Automatic testing tools like Selenium,
- Your main working place will be located in Brussels and/or at the customer premises.
Personal skills :
- You speak FLUENTLY English (French and/or Dutch is an advantage)
- Very good organization / rigorous / reliable - Good communication skills (customer facing)
- You have a professional & accountable attitude.
- You have a natural project minded approach.
- Customer Services minded
- Flexibility and result-driven approach
- Team player
- You are eager to learn, autonomous and able to adapt to fast evolving environments.
What we offer
• To join a team of multicultural young professionals.
• To become part of a fast growing company where people & team satisfaction is the key to success.
• We offer an atractive salary