Reporting line to CFO of the company
* Become rresponsible of the company’s Tax affairs, such as taxes on corporate income tax, with holding taxes, Value Added Tax (VAT), Customs duty, local taxes, environmental taxes;
* Accountable for the determination of the legal entity’s taxable income, securing the maintenance / archiving of proper information for the classification of deductible expenses, nontaxable revenues and other tax deductions;
* Ensure smooth relationship with tax authorities, external tax consultants and internal auditors;
* Review Customer and Suppliers contracts (Local & Foreign) for any tax related issues (VAT, Customs clearance, Withholding Taxes, Duties and levies) and recommend necessary changes according to the local/foreign tax legislation and the company standard Agreement templates;
* Proactively recommend strategies to manage and reduce overall tax exposure of the legal entity;
* Active research on legislation and increase the awareness in the company
Min 5 years Experience with VAT and other indirect taxes is key.