Our client is a privately-owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1,100 staff. The company mainly operates for both public and private organizations in eight large sectors: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Health, Security, Transportation, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
Under the direction of the Project Manager in Payload Data Processing in company, the person will be involved in following activities such as:
- Analysis of problems, correction of problems according to the analysis, test the resolution and documentation of all steps done to resolve the problem. Regression testing and analysis of the impact caused in other processors
- Implementation of new algorithms according to new baseline
- Implementation of changes in processing orchestration chains
- Implementation in installation and delivery procedures
- Delivery and SW package preparation
- Cross validation and comparison of reference data with outputs obtained with operational processor
- Preparation of cross verification reports
- Implementation of enhancements of supporting tools
- Master in physics or equivalent
- At least 1 years of professional experience relevant to the job
- Knowledge in Astronomical Image Processing
- Knowledge in Image reduction Facilities
- C++ programming
- Advanced level in understanding, speaking and writing English language
What do they offer?
They offer a permanent contract and attractive package including a competitive salary.