· Responsible for the delivery of ISC IT projects working in partnership with ACS ISC (IT), SBU IT teams and ACS SAP CoE.
This position has program management responsibility for multiple ISC IT Projects. The projects will run in parallel in EMEA to support ISC Global Functions initiatives in the region.
This position will directly partner with ACS ISC IT leaders, the SBU IT Business Partners, the ACS SAP COE, and the ACS ISC teams. Position reports to the IS Global Functions IT Director
· Define and manage program scope, align with overall business priorities and total business requirements.
· Support the EMEA ISC global functions teams in the identification and delivery of business benefits through IT and business transformational projects.
· Ensure the achievement of an ACS common process and common system solution.
· Ensure that IT & CP/S best practice implementation methodology is utilized in deployment projects.
· Manage and drive execution of the program activities, from project initiation to post-go-live and project closure. Manage the tollgate process.
· Ensure that each major ISC IT project has an effective resource plan that meets the skill set required and budget requirements for successful implementation.
· Manage overall delivery of the cutover plan, where there are linked go lives / multiple go lives.
· Partner with functional, business and IT leaders to identify and implement CP/S improvement opportunities in deployed sites, when appropriate.
· Coordinate and resolve project status and issues where necessary.
Ensure an effective change management process across projects in their span of control.
· 5+ years experience in at least one of the following ISC functions (Logistics, Sourcing, Quality or Cycle Time). Broader experience preferred.
· Project management experience and a respected, credible leader.
· Experience of managing multiple and complex business process and systems change programs.
· In depth understanding of best-in-class business processes and operating models.
· Experience working with remote teams globally.
· Individual must be process and customer focused.
· Results driven with a positive can do attitude.
· Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
· Highly team-oriented.
· Can operate effectively in global networks.
· Ability to work collaboratively with IT staff through the design and build of the new business processes.