The Marketing specialist is reporting to local General manager Romania and will also temporary report to GM Hungary – up until the moment when the local Hungarian entity will hire a local Marketing specialist.
This person will responsible for all marketing activities in the specific country they work for. The Marketing specialist will contribute in realizing our sales and marketing strategy by communicating with the market in the most efficient and effective way. In order to do so, they will work closely together with the local sales department and the Corporate Marketing and E-business department.
Areas of accountability
1. Carrying out marketing activities (within/boundaries: Marketing & Sales strategy, Corporate Identity & Social media guidelines)
o Creating, editing and preparing text and images for advertisements, banners, promotions and mailings
o Based on the input of the Corporate Marketing and E-business department translating the international marketing activities to local activities.
o Organizing international and local events
o Creating messages and managing social media
o SEO/SEA on a local level when needed
Result: Customers are informed about our products and added value.
2. Identify customer needs (within/boundaries: Marketing & Sales strategy)
o Translation trends and customer needs into the concrete marketing actions
o Giving input for local business plans
o Align the local marketing plans and -actions with Corporate Marketing and E-business department
Result: The need of the customer is known and the follow up is ensured.
3. Stakeholder management (within/boundaries: Expectations of the stakeholders)
o Good relationship with (local) sales department and sales management, the Corporate Marketing and E-business department and suppliers.
Result: Stakeholders are well informed, aligned and updated.
4. Project Management (within/boundaries: Project plan and budget)
• Projects were successfully conducted by project management methodology.
o Depending on the level of market:
Contributing in local marketing projects
Taking care of local marketing projects
Initiating local marketing projects and taking part in (international) marketing projects
Results: Insights in project steps on targets in order to take the right decisions and get commitment of the stakeholders.
Values and competences, Core Values Business principles
Engaged Everyone respects our family culture and contributes to this in a positive manner. We take our work–related responsibilities seriously and are fully committed to the quality of our work. We respect any decisions that have been made. We are proud, but at the same time we stand firm with both feet planted firmly on the ground.
Together We work together professionally, respectfully and on an equal footing, regardless of our position. It’s important to share successes and results with one another and to inform one another properly and in good time. We can talk to each other in person. We listen to one another’s arguments. We dare to be vulnerable and flexible. For us this means being open and honest, being straightforward, showing emotions, expressing crazy ideas, being innovative etc. If you are offended by someone's behavior, do not be afraid to discuss this with the person.
Customer First - Everyone realizes that our own attitudes and behavior are as important for our customers' success. We treat all customers with respect. We are aware that delivering parts is not a "nine-to-five business" for Kramp, so we adopt a flexible approach. We are easily accessible, both internally and externally.
Entrepreneurship This makes us pioneering and enterprising within our markets. We achieve this by thinking outside of the box, by being proactive and by taking the initiative. We also have the courage to take measured risks. We take responsibility for our own actions and accept that things can sometimes go wrong, as long as we always learn from our mistakes. We are constantly seeking to improve and optimize our processes and service.
Job specific competencies
* Detail focus Demonstrates a high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
* Entrepreneurship Seeks out new market opportunities and acts on them. Proposes new service offerings to meet current and future market needs.
* Innovation and creativity Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems. Looks beyond conventional approaches and established methods.
* Organising and prioritising Organises information and resources effectively. Prioritises tasks according to their urgency and/or importance.
* Planning Plans work to meet defined objectives. Schedules in advance the steps and resources required in a task or project. Builds in contingencies.
* Quality focus Maintains high quality standards in the output they produce and encourages others to meet similar standards. Consistently evaluates work to achieve excellent results.
* Written communication Communicates information in a written format in a clear, concise and unambiguous manner. Structures the communication so that it holds the attention of the reader.
• Vocational education or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or E-Business
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable position
• Be very adaptable and accurate
• Work 80% in line with the Company guidelines and systems and for the rest of time act interactively with the local team, for promoting future new local concepts and ideas
• Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Office, CRM software, content management system)
• Good communication skills in multi channels – social media, retail, web/online
• Proficient project management skills
• Minimum B2 English level (CEFR)