Our Client is looking to hire as an expansion role within current HR department a key talented person who could really want and can make a change with the existing organisation of 500 FTE +
The successful candidate will directly report to the Company President and board of owners and will functionally work very closely with the existing HR Admin Manager, with some possiblity of its near future succession.
We look for a person with the following qualities and proven experience :
Minimum 2-3 years of organisational development experience, with at least 1 management by performance system implemented and measured. and all the related, end-to-end projects with results; experience withing agribusiness can be a major plus
- Excellent communicator with a multicultural demonstrated talent and past expossure
- Highly persuasive
- Busines partnership profile, background or / and potential is a must have in this role
- High mobility (especially in the beginning > 30%) as the role relates to some geographical spread units - within South-East Romania mainly
He or she must be able to:
- Serve as strategic partner to multiple business and/or functional leaders, establishing operational business objectives that align with the overall company plans and objectives, starting from the cereals producers, farming managers to the plant processing elements, commercial and exporting and to the board of managers
- Provide total guidance to the management on the organizational (re) design, (re) create a modern evaluation system and KPI set , workforce planning, succession planning and re-skilling critical business roles.
- Analyze trends and metrics from operational and HR perspective and develop solutions, risk and root cause analysis, performance management etc
- Support and partner in operations relating day to day to the existing employees at all levels ,manage diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness to support business strategies.
- Workforce and succession planning proactictivity - in a close cooperation with leadership team, identify future resourcing needs, build succession plans and proactively identify resourcing options to close potential resourcing gaps.
- Talent development - Manage talent review process, performance management and employee development programs.
- Employee Relations - ensure proper coaching of managers to improve employee performance and engagement.
- Training plans and strategies - Coordinate training at all levels in the company and assess individual development needs or and by coaching the mid management how to improve their leadership and leverage programs delivered by external suppliers.
- Contribute with proactive idea and plans on the Employer branding - develop and implement employer branding strategies.