Our Client is a worldwide leader of technologies and innovations that have been used by nearly every major global auto maker, resulting in + 100 million vehicles with our products and an average launch rate of 100 new applications annually spanning, gas, diesel, natural gas, electric and fuel cell powertrains.
• Coordinates and executes all the planning activities at the factory level;
• Coordinates and executes the SIOP process;
• Helps in achieving AOP;
• Coordinates, trains and develops the customer relations team;
• Coordinates the execution of the daily and weekly delivery plan;
• Track and report customer delivery performance indicator;
• Provides support for major production transfers and the introduction of new benchmarks in manufacturing;
• Ensures the production planning in accordance with the external demand;
• Operates specific planning programs (MPS, MRP, Production Planning);
• Participates in the planning sessions managed by SC Europa;
• Conducts the delivery performance analysis session;
• Leads daily production, stock and delivery analysis sessions;
• Measures the level of customer satisfaction (VOC) and defines the action plan for its improvement;
• Interacts with regional (European) logistics processes - (SIOP, operations strategy);
• Ensures production planning in accordance with equipment and machinery transfers and the level of safety stock;
• Ensures the planning at the level designed and approved with semi-products and components for the production department;
• Interacts with the European logistics organization to achieve load balancing between factories, as part of the SIOP process;
• Participates in the analysis sessions on the status and adequacy of the quality system;
• Operates in SAP according to the existing procedures;
• Performs other tasks received from the superiors.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 4 years supply chain experience.
• Experience in coordinating projects and teams.
Professional skills / Knowledge
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge of the basic elements of production and inventory programming
• Very good knowledge of SAP
• Fluent in English, knowing a second European language is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Other skills / Knowledge
• Leadership skills
• Very good communication and relationship skills
• Rigorous observance of terms.