RINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares lease and loan contracts based on credit decision and sends document packages to dealer personnel. Utilizes knowledge of financial transactions, state, federal, personal and property taxes, if applicable, to prepare the correct documents.
2. Prepares schedule modification of active lease and loan contracts.
3. Prepares early buyout quotes and regular termination documents.
4. Issuing invoices for all customer.
5. Prepares and sending documents for post.
6. Cooperation with external insurance broker on daily basis in administration.
7. Communication with bank in order to establish pledge on financed machine.
8. Sends delivery and invoice authorizations to dealer personnel.
9. Calculates casualty values and amortization schedules.
10. Assists company dealer personnel, Territory Managers with requests.
11. Provides sales support for Territory Managers and focuses on supporting the sales process from administration side. Controls of document’s circulations between dealer, customer and Financial
12. Explains documentation, quoting and all lease products to dealers and customers.
13. May explain invoicing issues to customers and independently resolve billing questions.
14. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
o Min. 1-2 years of experience in leasing or banking sector in similar position
o Min. secondary education level; A bachelor degree would be the best, preferably in economics or administration
o Experience in customer service position
o Knowledge of English – minimum Intermediate level
o Customer focus orientation, multi-tasking
o Good interpersonal and communication skills
o Ability to work under time pressure
o Knowledge leasing system Charisma – nice to have but not necessary
o Well-developed communication skills, comfortable in cross cultural collaborative communities
Candidates selected will be those from banking and leasing.