This new person will report to the local CEO and to the Western European CFO, functionally.
Italian language fluent - is MANDATORY. English can be at a medium level
* Management of all the accounting and administrative tasks of the branch;
* Branch Suppliers payment and administrate the relations with the banking/finance institutions
* Drawing up the first note/rough draft;
* Management of financial flows;
* Reporting to the Italian CFO- set of standard reports, monthly and on spot analysis and various financial modelling, when required
* 5 years of experience (at least) in the role, better if in a banking institution or in a medium large
enterprise/company; also background in a representation office that operates in the financial fields, is ideal
* Advanced Excel
* the wish to extend skills in business advisory of the B&F field
* Fluency in English is mandatory. The knowledge of Italian would be considered a plus;
* Analytical, precise and reliable.