Our client is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.
•Technical assistance for the Mix-Signal Products (Operational amplifiers and comparators);
•Development of new Reference Designs, Evaluation and Demo Boards for Mix-Signal products;
•Writing technical documentation for the new/existing products;
•Support World Wide Customer Designs;
•Occasional travel abroad for short periods of time.
• Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
• Experience with development and analysis of the analog circuits, mainly Schematics and simulations - minimum 4 years in the relevant competence;
• Mandatory experience with basic operational amplifiers topologies (linear products);
• Firmware development;
• Simulation experience with one or more from: PSpice, Simetrix/Simplis, LTspice, HSpice, Multisim, etc;
• PCB design and microcontrollers programming a good to have;
o Technical documents Writing - Adobe Framemaker a plus;
o Presentation Skills;
• English is a must.