Attention please: this is not an average opportunity!
We look for senior engineers that are able to expand our Client team in Bucharest Office with a Senior Java Software Programmer.
He/she will be part of a software R&D team, delivering high quality software for our more than 10’000 worldwide customers.
Main content of the role:
Write Java code with quality and extensibility in mind
Make use of design patterns
Refactor the code to make it better
Write Junit and SWTBot tests
Be involved in discussions with the architect and other team members for finding the best technical solution
Mentor the less experienced team members
Standalone Java application built on Eclipse RCP for designing, validating and deploying integration flows on runtime server. The developers get real time feedback from automation tests execution about the quality of the committed code. Technologies used: Eclipse RCP, extension points, GEF, XML, JSON Schema, ANTLR, JDBC, SWTBot, JUnit
Must have -Skills/Qualifications
4+ years application development using Java
Strong OO application design and development
Experience with unit testing practices (JUnit)
Good knowledge of design patterns and best practices
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to write code that is maintainable, extendible and has minimal bugs
Using of profilers to improve performance
Strong usability skills
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
Experience with Eclipse RCP, SWT/JFace, Plug-Ins, Views & Editors is a big plus
Experience writing automated tests with SWTBot
Experience with GEF is an advantage
Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Buckminster, Eclipse p2
Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Career Development OPPORTUNITIES
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team: - Career development:
Employee career development is one of our Client ‘s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, our client global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within its subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Working in a dynamic and friendly team with passionate developers
- Using cool technologies like Eclipse RCP, GEF, XML frameworks
- Get real time feedback on your commit from the automated test system
- Learn from senior developers
- Relaxed working environment - Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, drums, sports and more!
ONLY the eligible candidates will be considered!
If you are an independent agent - please refer us suitable people and we will be ready to share fees with you!