An European Group with over 20.000 Employees out of which 500 Employees in Romania offering cutting age IT innovative solutions to energy, banking, telecom and other industrial sectors. This role is newly created in the Company and is very important for the region, shareholders as well as for the progress of the local organization!
The main point of attraction of this role is the business financial strategy and tactical advisory skills that are need. this person will be a very important “voice” in the course of reorganization and development of the group.
Main Scope of the role:
to provide coordination for the international accounting, annual staturory accounts supervision , maintain the relaitonship with the auditors and the group financial reporting
Due to the fact of the multicultural profile of the Company this person will have to be a very good communicator, with a true international thinking attitude. The ERP SAP implementation will be one of the tasks to come soon.
Reporting to the local GM and doted line to CFO in Central Eu.
· Management of the internal accounting (excluding taxes)
· Treasury management
· Supervising client invoicing and collections
· Group financial reporting (weekly, monthly) – balance sheet, detailed P&L, cash flows
· Annual statutory accounts supervision and relation with auditors
· Budget and Forecast preparation and analysis
· Co-operation with the company’s and Group management
· Co-operation with other Group companies
· Accounting / Finance formal education,
· Minimum 5 years of experience of finance / controlling / audit, group reporting consolidation knowledge preferred
· Fluent English required,
· Strong MS Package skills (advanced Excel required, SAP knowledge preferred),
· Strong analytical and multitasking skills,
· High energy, can-do attitude,
· Team management experience,
· Ability to manage conflict situations,
· Self-motivated, problem-solving and results-oriented,
· Collaboration, negotiation and communication skills,
· Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
This person will have to speak English fluently and be a great, assertive and pleasant communicator.