An European Group with over 20.000 Employees out of which 500 Employees in Romania offering cutting age IT innovative solutions to energy, banking, telecom and other industrial sectors.
This senior role is newly created and is of strategical importance for the shareholders as COO will be responsible for developing the Company operations and delivery capabilities in Romania.
The role is responsible for the Operations delivered to the Customers, thus represents all the vital elements of our capability in the country. It exists in coordination with the Area sales management and following Global delivery rules.
As the organization is in reorganization and expansion, trying this is a huge opportunity for a top player with international experience and multicultural approach to get into the picture in order to upgrade the entire organization and to improve the bottom line results.
Process and Delivery Management
- Couching and monitoring all the project in the country
- Implement service delivery processes according to the Operations standards in the Co
- Is responsible for process management of operations area in the country
- Ensure that proper procedures during sales and delivery process are on place and continuously propose improvements to ensure effectiveness and quality
- Reports solid line to Head of Operations of the region dotted line to Country Manager
- Capability planning for existing and new competences
- Representing of Operations and Delivery on the country level
- Alignment with Operations in the region and Global
- Reports Service Delivery KPI’s to Head of regional Operations and Country Manager
- Responsible for high customers satisfaction while positive margin on projects
- Create and keep ongoing communication for effective cooperation with Practices and Sales
- English great skills - a must, but also French fluent could be important