We are seeking a R&D Front-End Team Leader to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on managing a development team over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on VueJS/React/Redux coding on micro services environment with BigData implementation. Our client is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. His business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field. We are looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and to establish the backend R&D team.
• Establish the Frontend team including the UX/UI team to develop pixel-perfect, responsive design implementation
• Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
• Establish from scratch the frontend foundations of R&D based on VueJS, React.js and Redux
• Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
• Set and meet the performances by KPIs
Expected Experience and Knowledge:
• Leader with management experience of at least 3 years, of small teams 3-6 poelpe
• VueJS/React/Redux experience of at least 3 years
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Knowledge and experience of more than 5 years with web technologies like node.js
• Knowledge of Functional Programming
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (Less, Sass, etc...) (minimum 1)
• Experience with Git, Scrum/Kanban Agile methodology
• Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
• Advantage - Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering