~~The role requires both a technical mindset, as well as a solid understanding of the available technologies utilised to deliver top notch Customer Service to our end customers, as well as interpersonal skills in troubleshooting technical issues for our internal call center staff. You will act as a solution architect mediating between management needs, technological implementations, as well as developing and managing rulesets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (75%)
• Interact with all levels of the Call Center staff/teams, service providers and IT development teams in order to maintain the integrated cloud based Customer Care solution and to maintain a well functioning infrastructure on site.
• You will have budget responsibility over the Customer Care system infrastructure and will coordinate pricing negotiations with service providers, manage the integration processes.
• You will be responsible for providing the services efficiently and effectively and address any operational issue with a sense of urgency and bias toward immediate action so as to minimize any disruption to Customer Service and revenue generation.
• A wide variety of business and technical skills are required in order to implement detailed project plans and ensure that the Customer Care business objectives are met and dynamically improved upon through the use of optimizing the technologies.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (25%)
• Communicate with external partners, to coordinate upgrades, training and interfaces with internal systems.
• Monitor and analyzes the monthly/annual contact center infrastructure costs and seek continuous optimization on cost and quality.
• Contact Center group and maintain an inventory of service numbers assigned to each budget center so as to validate costs and ensure accuracy in billing and cost assignment.
• Perform miscellaneous job related duties, as assigned, across all areas of Contact Center operations.
• 2-5 years relevant top tier work experience
• Detailed knowledge of technical IT-Infrastructure and hands-on experience in building tech/It structures from scratch.
• (technical) knowledge regarding setup and optimization of VoIP systems (cloud-based, on-premise) desired
• Basic knowledge of VPN (Networking) required
• Start-up experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Project management experience.
• Passion for technology solutions
• Fluency in English
• A strong, energetic, honest personality - you like working with an international team