Antal International Network is an award-winning recruitment partner with a 20-year experience focusing on seamless national, international and cross-border direct talent searches. Winner of ‘Best International Recruitment Agency’ category at the 2013 Recruiter Awards, we are widely recognized by clients as well as throughout the recruitment industry.
Antal local team in Sofia provides a range of services from once-off bespoke hiring to multiple recruitment solutions for key and managerial roles across various industries and sectors in Bulgaria and abroad.
An European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminium solutions for windows, doors, curtain walls and sliding systems, is searching for
DESIGN ENGINEER for TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT/offering (the abilities of a Project Manager), BUCHAREST, Romania
- Manages the assigned project from initial design to after sales;
- Analyzes specifications and technical documentation ready for submission to the client:
• Specific sections
• Installation details
• Uw values
- Prepares to launch the execution projects into production.
- Offer solutions to situations encountered on site.
- Installation project done and forward to installer / site manager.
- Communicate with the sales department to eliminate misunderstandings on customer requirements.
- Follows the orders in the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for the quality of the works in accordance with the rules and requirements of the customer.
- Responsible for projects in deadlines.
- Occasionally help colleagues from the department offering.
- Abilities of Project Manager.
- Experience in manufacturing aluminum joinery at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of English and / or French.
- Advanced knowledge of working with programs for aluminum joinery.
- Autocad knowledge (mainly 2D) and office suite (primarily Excel).
- Knowledge of aluminum systems and aluminum hardware.
- Driving license category B.
- Willingness to travel frequently on sites in France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Should you consider this opportunity a challenging step in your career, please apply in English as soon as possible
If selected, you will be contacted by a consultant from Antal International to make the necessary arrangements for your interview and presentation.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Antal to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.