• higher education;
• thorough knowledge of French or English;
• Excellent communication skills;
• initiative, attention to detail, problem solving capacity;
• client orientation and results;
ability to work both individually and in team, leadership;
• PC-MS Office (Word, Excel);
• problem-solving abilities;
• ability to meet deadlines;
• the ability to work under stress.
• takes over requests / requests clarifies their requirements;
• send the order / requirements to the departments concerned;
• functioning as an intermediary between the client and the project team;
• organizes and coordinates the activity, interacts permanently with the departments involved to ensure compliance with the client's deadlines;
• prioritizes activity according to the complexity of the project (workload, delivery deadline, etc.);
• proposes solutions for optimizing activity.
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 (with a 1-hour meal break included)
- The transport from / to Bucharest is provided by the minibus provided by the employer.