The Information Technology Department is looking for a Database
Administrator with good knowledge of Microsoft Technology.
Your main mission will be to develop a global framework and application for automating operational tasks performed in database administration by working in cooperation with our worldwide teams. You will also work as database administrator for operational tasks until they will be integrated in the automated tool.
• Windows SQL Server database configuration, administration, optimization and daily monitoring
• Design and implement automated scripts for a global database administration
• Design and implement a framework for a better administration of the MS SQL databases.
• Design, audit, performance enhancement and security settings on all our databases
• Implement and optimize internal procedures by creating documentation
• Previous experience in design and implementation (tables, query optimization, triggers, views and stored procedures).
• Previous experience in developing .NET applications
• Good knowledge of ASP.Net (both web forms and MVC), VB.NET/C#, Ajax, XML, Web Services, Entity Framework
• Good SQL Server 2012/2014 knowledge
• Very good English skills
• Previous database administration experience
• Windows administration skills is a plus
• Knowledge of AlwaysOn technology is a plus.
• Knowledge of systems concepts and technologies
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Enthusiasms for learning new technologies
• Customer focused and team player attitude
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow a bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.