Our client is the world first Smart Data Warehouse. We enable non-technical users to set up a complete analytical stack within minutes. We allow our users to pull in almost any data from any place and take away the burden of managing your own data warehouse.
Our client is set out to revolutionize the world of advanced data management for companies, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The developers at our client are working on building a cutting-edge platform that can absorb massive amounts of data, in minutes, and provide users with an engaging experience for loading, transforming and exploring their data. The challenges are enormous, we require our developers to push the boundaries of creative thinking with top-notch technical expertise.
- We pride ourselves on writing clean, readable, testable code. We use the latest technologies on the market and have code written in NodeJS, Python and Go. We rely heavily on open source projects and always love to contribute back when we can. We also open source some of our own components.
- We follow common open-source patterns internally (like repo forking & submitting Pull requests) - in fact we store all our code in GitHub.
- We code-review (peer review) every piece of code that gets merged - so you always get feedback and can grow as an engineer.
- We run all our infrastructure on AWS
- We’re looking for brilliant Full Stack Developer, highly experienced in Front End development, with lots of creativity, and great coding skills who wishes to get into backend development and up to ambitious client-side project.
What you’ll be doing
Everyone on the team does everything and can touch almost any part of the code in any repository. Our developers have full ownership on their work - you choose your tasks, make your own time estimation and take full responsibility of your code. We obviously focus on Code Reviews and Testing. You will review your fellow developers code, and they will review yours. We use both unite & integration test, to all code pushed to production, and they are obviously mandatory.
Your work will be in the core of the product, working mostly on our Frontend application, and developing numerous components from scratch. You will be the go-to person in all issues related to the platform Frontend and will have a full (but not sole) ownership on the project. You will be a focal point between product and Panoply’s designer, creating a great user experience that drives sales.
Your work will be very diverse - from working on client-side features, building external API services and whatever else you can imagine in-between.
- Back-end developer with 2-3 years of experience in Python
- Developed a product, or just scripting or automation.
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience in QA - Advantage
- He needs to be independent
- Problem Solver - able to solve problem by himself, before approaching other people
- Team Player - knows to ask for help when needed, helps when needed
- UI/UX Expertise
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Passion about technology
- Drive to be the best
- Awesome startup attitude
- A plus: Experience in one or more of the following front-end technologies: React, Vue.js, Angular/ Experience in developing client-side applications from scratch
- International culture and projects
- State of art technologies
- Will be part of the team, working on crucial part of our client's product
- Will have Onboarding process (3 weeks), a lot of space to learn
- Will work with different and latest technologies (Rational Data Bases, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Will code but also test if it works
- Will be the owner of his code, developing "mini products" from A-Z and responsible for their "health"
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional