As a "Senior Java Developer", you will
- Participate in the analysis and design of back-end applications using Java technologies
- Contribute to the development effort during the full life cycle of the software product
- Learn state of art software development methodologies (Agile, Unified Process, UML Modeling, Design Patterns) and apply them in your work
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline
- Extended knowledge of JAVA (J2SE / J2EE) programming, experience with Eclipse, ant, Junit, log4j
- Good knowledge of JSF and Spring as MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of PrimeFaces as JSF components sets and the JSF lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Hibernate as ORMs
- Extended knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and database design; experience with MySQL, Oracle RDBMS; experience with performance optimization on high volumes of data
- Good knowledge of XML and web services (SOAP, REST).
- Understanding of multi-threading
- Experience applying development best practices (documentation, code reviews, coding standards, design patterns).
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus.
THE FOLLOWING ARE ASSETS:
- Agile development methodologies and good understanding of UML are considered a plus
- Network programming
- Cloud Computing
- Amazon Web Services
- Data warehouses (Cassandra, Hadoop)
- You have good interpersonal skills and are a team player
- You have good analytical & conceptual skills
- You are a motivated person ready to take on challenges
OUR OFFER (BONUSES, BENEFITS)
Working in an international environment
Flexible working hours
Competitive remuneration package